I was honored to be interviewed on June 13, 2019, by Linda Joy Myers, founder of NAMW (National Association of Memoir Writers). It was a special pleasure because I had worked on this memoir in Linda’s Writing as Healing class over several years. With Linda Joy’s encouragement and support, I discovered an authentic voice and my writing evolved to include poetry as well prose. In this interview, I share my struggles with the inner critic, and the importance of expressing my story with love. You can read more of this interview at the NAMW.org. You can also listen to the audio archive here.
Search This Site
- 3 Tips for Surviving Passover Without Passing Out!March 25, 2021Passover is my favorite Jewish holiday. As a kid, I […]
- Keeping Readers Engaged on a Journey Through TimeSeptember 14, 2020“You make the path by walking on it.” — Antonio […]
- NEWCOMERS IN AN ANCIENT LAND EXCERPT – CHAPTER 22: Sunrise over the GolanAugust 1, 2020The pitch black sky was studded with stars as I crept […]
- NEWCOMERS IN AN ANCIENT LAND EXCERPT – CHAPTER 15: Night in EilatDecember 1, 2019I shuddered at the thought of venomous vipers, as […]
- NEWCOMERS IN AN ANCIENT LAND EXCERPT – CHAPTER 5: HitchhikingNovember 1, 2019The Negev Desert was a land of extremes – by day a […]