A transformative story told with poetic description and the adventurous spirit of youth. Read the review here.
Search This Site
- Patience or Perfection?March 1, 2023Next, I pay attention to my surroundings: the iridescent green of a hummingbird whirring through the eucalyptus leaves outside my window. That enormous hawk I spotted sunning her creamy chest in the sun’s early rays high on a redwood spire. My mother always said she wanted to be a bird in her next life. Now I’m sure of it. I imagine her spreading her spirit wings at dawn, then nesting with them again at dusk. […]No Comments
- Stories are like mushroomsFebruary 1, 2023Stories are like mushrooms. Who knows where they start or end? Perhaps you stumble across one on a walk in the redwoods at dusk after a spring shower has drenched the earth and the conditions are just right. The setting sun streaks the trees in glowing bronze. […]No Comments
- Newcomers in an Ancient LandJanuary 2, 2023Adventure, Love, and Seeking Myself in 1960s Israel An […]No Comments
- Outsiders in FranceJanuary 2, 2023I’m so excited to share the mockup cover for Outsiders […]No Comments
- Is Hindsight 20/20? Checking the Crystal Ball in your Rear-View MirrorJanuary 1, 2023No Comments