A transformative story told with poetic description and the adventurous spirit of youth. Read the review here.
Search This Site
- NEWCOMERS IN AN ANCIENT LAND EXCERPT – CHAPTER 22: Sunrise over the GolanAugust 1, 2019The pitch black sky was studded with stars as I crept […]
- June 2019 NAMW Virtual Book Club- FREE to AllJune 22, 2019Expert: Paula WagnerBook: Newcomers in an […]
- THE BOOK, THE BOOK, THE GODDAMNED BOOKFebruary 22, 2019Have you’ve ever taken a well-deserved vacation only to receive an email from your editor saying your manuscript has, well, run off the rails? That news initially knocked the wind out of my good friend and fellow memoirist Irene. But summoning her trenchant humor, she got back on her keyboard and fought her feisty tale of a dueling mother-daughter relationship to the finish line. So writers take heart! A little humor can go a long way to revive our flagging spirits. […]
- Why the MAGIC of MEMOIR is a MUST READ!March 3, 2019
- NEWCOMERS IN AN ANCIENT LAND EXCERPT – CHAPTER 1: Making Life HappenSeptember 1, 2019As a young woman my mother had made her own Atlantic […]