A transformative story told with poetic description and the adventurous spirit of youth. Read the review here.
Search This Site
- Longing to Belong – Newcomers in an Ancient LandFebruary 10, 2019This journey begged the question once again: where did I belong? Where was home? Perhaps I wasn’t charting my own course after all. Maybe I was simply following in my mother’s footsteps by leaving her, just as she had left her own mother to come to America. Now my sister Naomi and I would be the second generation of daughters to leave our mother for a foreign land. […]
- READY, SET, GO: LAUNCHING A NEW BEGINNING!January 31, 2019As East coast and Midwestern Americans huddle in the grip of sub-zero temperatures, I feel (almost) guilty for enjoying a balmy breeze on this last day of January. […]
- Why the MAGIC of MEMOIR is a MUST READ!March 3, 2019
- June 2019 NAMW Virtual Book Club- FREE to AllJune 22, 2019Expert: Paula WagnerBook: Newcomers in an […]
- Newcomers Makes the Top 7 Summer Reads List on Brit.co alongside Eve Ensler’s ApologyJune 7, 2019Newcomers in an Ancient Land is honored to be listed […]