A transformative story told with poetic description and the adventurous spirit of youth. Read the review here.
Search This Site
- MUSINGS on the LUNAR NEW YEAR!February 9, 2019Greetings for the the Lunar New Year – also known as Chinese New Year, the Tet Festival (in Viet Nam) and the Spring Festival! Celebrations well under way throughout China, Southeast Asia and the of course, the San Francisco Bay Area where I live. […]
- NEWCOMERS IN AN ANCIENT LAND EXCERPT – CHAPTER 22: Sunrise over the GolanAugust 1, 2019The pitch black sky was studded with stars as I crept […]
- READY, SET, GO: LAUNCHING A NEW BEGINNING!January 31, 2019As East coast and Midwestern Americans huddle in the grip of sub-zero temperatures, I feel (almost) guilty for enjoying a balmy breeze on this last day of January. […]
- NEWCOMERS IN AN ANCIENT LAND EXCERPT – CHAPTER 1: Making Life HappenSeptember 1, 2019As a young woman my mother had made her own Atlantic […]
- NEWCOMERS IN AN ANCIENT LAND EXCERPT – CHAPTER 4: Gingit!October 1, 2019I couldn’t resist the beauty of the nocturnal […]